Job Title: Dy. Manager Quality Control
Location: Kotri, District Jamshoro, Sind, Pakistan
Primary Function:Coordinates all QC functions at QA/QC lab of Mehran Plant. In collaboration with the company’s Quality Assurance (QA) and Regulatory Management, the Dy. QC Manager will be responsible for developing, managing and maintaining the lab personnel and systems, ensuring that all finished products are wholesome, pure, and within customer specification while complying with the internationally standardized and other requirements. Assists Quality Assurance Manager to achieve departmental goals.
Key Knowledge and Skills Required
- M.Sc. Chemistry with 12 Years in Quality Control / Quality Assurance labs in reputed Food or Chemical processing industry
- Key Skills (Analytical, Instrument calibration, physical assessments & monitoring)
- Computer and Project Skills with proficiency level (i.e SAP, Office, Six Sigma)
- Languages and level (English/ proficient level)
- Significant experience and knowledge of GLP, Accreditation and FDA, other regulations
- Experience working in a food plant environment including compliance with applicable regulations governing the various product lines.
- Excellent organizational skills. Sufficient knowledge of the industry, products and customer needs to recommend improved testing methods, instrumentation, and anticipate the testing needs of customers.
- Committed to creating and maintaining a work environment that values the difference of styles and options.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to identify and implement creative, innovative solutions when appropriate.
- Must demonstrate exceptional leadership and management skills in working with people and managing projects.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead in a team environment.
- Ability to effectively handle a variety of assignments simultaneously