Job Title: Markteing Information System Officer
Position Location: Rafhan Maize HQ, Faisalabad
Business Unit: EMEA
The task of MIS Officer is to identify and translate market trends, risks, opportunities into actionable recommendations to achieve individual, team and company goals. To support the Sales, Marketing & Business Development in finding new ways to attract new customers, maximize value of existing customers, and retain the most profitable ones. He is the point of contact to have general understanding of overall business including market trends, competition, business risks and analytics. Provide analysis and interpretation of market and consumer / customer reach for sales forecasting and planning purpose.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
5 –6 Years
MBA - Marketing (Renowned Business School)
Work independently under pressure
Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Power Point and other office tools
Fluency in English (Verbal & Communication)
Be a good team player
Develop database of current and prospective customers with their products requirements
Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
High level of integrity
Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities
English Fluency -written and verbal communication
Self-Start by work independently and confident in presenting findings.
Adoptable to changing working requirement and analytical thinking
Key Deliverables Critical Deliverables :
- Regular and frequent customer and market visits to get the firsthand knowledge of customer changing need and opportunities in the markets and segments.
- Responsible for gathering and compiling market and competitive data to define market size, market share, opportunities and threats, across all the company’s product, segments, markets and analyze the collected data for sales forecasting and planning purpose.
- Record and report import data and on monthly basis to Management.
- Able to work under pressure -multi-task ability
- Report all issues and customer complaints and propose recommendations for improvement.
- Responsible for identifying key opportunities to grow market share
- Networking to establish and develop key information source.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Monitor trends, identify potential areas of improvement, manage risks and highlight benefits
Agility and Innovation:
- Responsible for gathering and compiling market and competitor data (Domestic & Global) to define market size, market share, opportunities and threats, across all the company’s product and markets.
Relationships and People:
- Effectively manage external relationships with customers to the benefit of the company.
- Supporting business team while performing monthly task, such a presentations, correspondents, capturing information and communicate with management.