Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- 2-3 years’ experience required in the field of agriculture preferably maize development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture
- Hands on expertise in procurement
- Practical field experience of crop development and procurement
- Can work safely in field
- Basic computer skill and MS office command
- Fluent in writing and speaking English and Urdu.
- Accomplishing of specific raw material procurement targets via the contract growers/ vendors and ensuring its availability to godowns conforming to company’s quality standards.
Work for the farm development for sustainable growth of farm output for future requirements.
- Achieving of specific raw materials procurement target via the contract growers/vendors and ensuring raw material availability to the stores conforming to company’s quality standards.
- Building commercial relationships with contract growers to ensure maximum value is derived by the company and manages grain procurement relationships as assigned by management.
- Work in the directions of Dy. Manager Maize Production to procure all grain volume to ensure that adequate inventory is available at all time to meet the plant needs throughout the year
- Compliance to rules, regulations, risk management policy and contractual agreements in place.
- Recordkeeping and reporting of contract growers list, goods delivered to contract growers.
- Environment, Health and Safety
- Comply with the rules set by the ESH Committee and ensure that all the ESH guidelines are duly abided..
- Must follow the Rafhan’ s Core Values i.e. 1-Safety, 2- Quality, 3- Integrity, 4-Respect, 5- Excellence and 6- Innovation
Agility and Innovation
- Understand and apply new ideas and solutions for developing new maize growing areas
Relationships and People
- Can communicate clearly, carefully and confidently in speech & writing
- Outgoing and responsive