Job Title: Senior Manager, Organization & Talent Development
Position Location: Rafhan Maize HQ, Faisalabad
Business Unit: EMEA, Human Resources
This role will coordinate the development of, and lead the execution of the talent management strategy for the Pakistan business including implementing corporate aligned strategies that drive employee development, talent management and organizational growth. Incumbent will also drive the talent strategy in the region and have a HR business partnering role to an assigned regional business leader(s).
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years’ experience in an OD/Talent Management role or HR Generalist who has led substantial talent management projects in a multi-cultural organization.
- Bachelors Degree in a business or HR discipline; those with a MBA will have an added advantage.
- Proven ability to influence, persuade and collaborate across all organizational levels and functions.
- Successful experience in partnering the business in developing organization and leaders to achieve a identified business goal. Demonstrate ability to think strategically.
- Experience with design and delivery of training programs to develop leadership at all levels of the organization including internal programs and working with and managing external providers.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Successful experience in a manufacturing environment and mid-size organization.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement/Lean Six Sigma projects a plus.
- A thorough understanding of the different cultures, sensitivities, common practices and other effective tactics on a regional perspective.
- Strong project management, presentation, communication and coaching skills.
- Fluency in English language, experience abroad is a plus
- Willingness to travel as required
Key Deliverables Critical Deliverables
- Advise the leadership team on organizational plans and structural improvements that support the achievement of business strategy.
- Lead critical hiring identified working with the HR Director. Ensure the hiring of talents throughout the region by monitoring hiring practices and being involved in key staffing.
- Co-Lead the annual People and Capability Process with the local HR Director by identifying key organization and individual actions to conduct at the local level or regional level. Regularly monitor talent pipelines, support the development of key talent and foster accountability for development and succession planning with employees, managers and key leaders. Drive actionable outcomes to ensure available talent to meet short and long term business requirements. Ensure the execution of plans to develop and retain high potential talent. Participate in the Talent Assessment and Development Processes.
- Lead the development of a Pakistan training agenda to support the delivery of business growth while fostering a positive culture of high performance, team member engagement, people development and team effectiveness. Develop and implement effective training programs in support of company objectives.
- Work with business leaders to support the development of effective business process and organization design and ensure smooth implementation with effective change management and communication.
- Direct enterprise-wide training programs ensuring high quality execution by both internal and external resources
- Manage employee recognition programs including the annual CEO Award process for the Pakistan business.
Agility and Innovation
- Identify opportunities to leverage Ingredion training programs to maximize effectiveness and ensure consistency of skill development as appropriate.
- Identify and understand evolving skills requirements. Plan and lead effort to develop and implement functional/technical competency framework for key functions. Facilitate the creation and implementation of Functional Success Drivers in Rafhan Maize.
- Lead the implementation of the Ingredion employee survey process. Ensure effective communication, analysis and the development of actions to improve employee engagement across the organization.
- Identify and utilize technology and best in class development and delivery solutions to provide online and classroom based learning solutions.
Relationships and People
- Design and implement training & development programs for our employees throughout the various stages of their careers from on-boarding to leadership; assess and revise existing programs and/or develop new programs to ensure we offer a relevant and robust training & development offering at all times.
- Drive the continued implementation of the Workday process including:
- work with HR plant managers to ensure individual development plans are meaningful and realistic
- identify skill gaps and other talent management trends
- analyze and compile summary reports for Pakistan
- develop training aids and programs to address deficiencies/gaps
- serve as the liaison with corporate team to implement continuous improvement to system/process
- Partner with Business Leaders to assess developmental needs associated with our succession planning and talent review processes; provide counsel on the best developmental opportunities aligned with these initiatives to develop the talent needed for the future.
- Participate actively in the Global Talent Network and participate/lead global training initiatives as required. Collaborate with the regional OD&T lead to ensure consistent programming and delivery of training programs while leveraging best practices across the region.
- Coordinate training budget, monitoring program effectiveness and ensuring participation delivers upon development objectives.